Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Warning!
-Grammatical errors evrywhre :P


Assalamualaikum & hi everybody! =] 
I know it's late, but I want to wish to all the mom's out there a Happy Mother's Day. Hope all mom's hv a wonderful Mother's Day. <3 This day you should gv your mom's some extra LOVE & gv your mom a break frm the houseworks and stuff. This day let her be the QUEEN. kekeke. Don't get me wrong when I'm saying these, just gv your mom EXTRA love. You SHOULD & WAJIB love your mom everyday. Understand children? kekeke xD



Okay this year I just a little sad because I didn't spend Mother's Day 
with my mom and family because I'm at MMU right now. huhuhu. *teary* but I did wish her and bought her a gift. kekeke. 
I hope she loves it =]  Mama, kakak rndu mama. :I *nk nges laa plak*
<------- My beloved Mama <3
Ummm, this is a song about Mom's. Hehehe. So sweet. When I was young I always sang this song when it airs on the TV. kekeke. *memories* So, lets hear it <3 Your Mother *press it thx =]*

No comments:

Post a Comment