Tuesday 14 June 2011

My Friend :)

Warning!
- g r a m m a t i c a l ERROR!


Assalamualaikum n hi you guys :) How you guys doing? Hehe. I just wanted to say that today was a -tiring day- ever! Hehehe. Well besides that, I have a friend a guy friend :) He is just my friend since form 1 :). *sygg dye* He really need some guidance about Islam. I know i know, before you guide someone you must look at the mirror first. Yes, I admit it I really need so many more to improve but my friend here really need the help. He don't knw how to 'solat, mengaji'. So I have been advice-ing him - ask his parents to guide him (he skips my question & ignore it. IDK why?) - buy a Islamic book n read & understand through it. ( he said "tgok laa, tk tau laa nisaa") IDK, what to do. What should I do? I really2 need him to change. He is a really good boy ;) n such a good friend eventho we have been always fight at school but at the end of the day we always had a good laugh abt it. :D Do you guys have some few ideas what should I do? Well I know tht my blog isn't that popular, but if you read this post please tell me what should I do to my friend in needed. Plss & thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment